It’s Christmas party season again and many of us will be attending these in the upcoming weeks. From office Christmas parties, to gatherings with the family and dinners at your relatives to the biggest party to end them all – the New years Eve celebration.
Sadly in these days the value of Christmas parties are misunderstood or misjudged. It’s actually a great way to bond with your colleagues, spend time with your family and loved ones.
“Top to Bottom” team also does Christmas parties every year – whether they are bigger or smaller. We keep the tradition going! And we love it! It’s a fun time to reflect on the past year, share some unofficial time with co-workers and just have fun. 🙂 And actually, if you’ll look gorgeous and keep yourself in tact – you’ll definitely be the star of the year and the theme of the talk for at least next few months! 🙂
However, I do have to admit – these things often gives a headache – there’s a lot to prepare for – you have to buy gifts for loads of people, you have to decide what to wear on every single one of the party and after this hassle still look like a rock star.
So, how to make your X-mas and NYE parties actually fun for yourself?
- Make sure you feel good. Drink plenty of water beforehand. If you’ ll feel good – you’ll feel and look happy. And that’s better than any kind of make-up. And it helps if you accidentally will be having a couple of glasses of wine more than you can handle… 🙂
- Think about what parties are you going to attend and what are you going to wear in advance. I suggest you choose clothes that you can wear at least a few times more – like my convertible dresses or wrap-overs. You can actually manage to get through all of your scheduled parties with just one or two pieces of clothing from ”Top to Bottom”, because you can wear them differently every single time. Also, combined with different accessories, shoes, coats… you can create totally different image every single time!
- Don’t splurge on clothes that can be worn only on special occasions – these tend to sit in the closet for a long time after the fun is over. Buy wisely. TTB dresses and wrap-overs can be used as everyday clothes, just put a classic black blazer over them and you’re good to go to the office or on a date! Remember – it’s all about accessorizing.
- Not sure if the one dress you see online will fit you? Come over to our studio in Vilnius (Šnipiškių st. 2), or our partners “Baltas ir Butikas” in Kaunas or Klaipėda. Try them on, see if you’re satisfied, though I can assure you that “Top to Bottom” designs fits and looks gorgeous on every girl an woman. I also guarantee that you’ll be receiving lots of compliments! 🙂 We’ll make any order for you in just 5 business days! You won’t need to wait long, and if it’s one our most famous MULTI dresses – we’ll make them according to your own measurements. And the shipping will be free too! 🙂
- Most importantly – don’t forget that it’s a holiday season. Enjoy yourself, be grateful for the year you had, look forward for the upcoming one, hug and kiss your loved ones tight, forgive those who, maybe, had hurt you. It’s indeed a wonderful time, when air smells like cinnamon and there’s magic in the atmosphere. Be kind. To yourself and those who surround you. 🙂
Still not sure? Hey! Don’t hesitate to contact me on my Instagram – i’ll personally help you choose which dress and accessories would look best, and how to style the same item differently.
I’ll be eagerly waiting for your message! 🙂
Meanwhile – take a look at my video in which I show many different ways of styling TTB items! 🙂
Thank you for being!
Until next time,