The most head-wrecking thing every morning for me, and I believe, for lots of girls is – what to wear today? The closet is full of clothes, but you’re still not sure what the hell to do…? Sounds familiar? Yeah, so I, myself always endure with this problem. Being an owner of multifunctional brand I realized that I can make the most of my own creations and challenged mysel to… *…drumroll…*
ONE WEEK – ONE DRESS challenge! 🙂
All of TTB clothes are multifunctional and can be worn in many ways, styled with different accessories, or just by changing way of tying or wearing them can look entirely different. So for the first week of this challenge I chose one of my faves – the amazing BLAIR 🙂
So, every single day I actually wore my black BLAIR to the office, creating different looks from it. It was a challenge indeed, but it was so much fun – I once again was assured, that this one has endless possibilities of how to be worn.
Check all of my looks of the week:
- Monday: design of the BLAIR dress let’s you create more loose of more fitted looks, so for Monday I chose the most popular and usual styling – kept the sleeves long and tied additional sleeves in the back to accentuate my waist. It felt amazing an comfortable throughout the whole day!
- Tuesday: day spoiled us amazing weather so I choose to wear it as a short-sleeved dress, with fitted waist. By adding a scarf and high heeled boots it looked like a totally different dress, and I received loads of compliments!
- Wednesday: appeared to be a lot more colder, so I decided to wear BLAIR as a top paired with jeans. BLAIR has an elastic-like material at the bottom, that let’s you control the length of the dress, so I pulled it up and felt comfortable, warm and while paired with high boots – confident that I look good.
- Thursday: I had a couple of meetings with friends in plans, so I decided to wear BLAIR as an off-shoulder, short dress and paired it with a belt. More put-together look for amazing night out, yet still great for the day at the office!
- Friday: had an amazing weather again, but I chose to wear my BLAIR as a long sleeved dress, paired with high boots and a skinny belt. The last look was perfect for a long work week, cause I felt comfortable, yet still looked good!
So conclusion is clear as day – with our BLAIR and a tiny bit of imagination you can pull off many different looks and no longer have to worry of what to wear every single day! Oh, by the way, you can choose this amazing convertible dress in 5 different colors! I am sure that you’ll find your favorite 😉
Check out a few ways of how this dress can be worn and grab your chance to try it on your own!
I declare challenge succeeded!
Loved to see you taking the torch! I’ll be waiting for your pictures!
Thank you for being!
Until next time,