TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using the website.All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to „Top to Bottom“ and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the „Top to Bottom“ website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
- When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.ttbfashion.com for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
- You confirm that all goods ordered by you through www.ttbfashion.com are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- The products and services on www.ttbfashion.com are subject to availability.
- Product items may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept stock orders, made to order & bridesmaid orders, either in whole or part. If you have paid for your order in full and due to production restraints we cannot produce/deliver your order you will be refunded.
- Prices are subject to variation without notice. The price payable for the goods shall be the price applicable on the date the goods are confirmed as ordered and paid in full.
- Promotional offers, vouchers and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- We must receive full payment for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted.
- You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
- If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
- All of our Multiway dresses are made to order to ensure they are all cut from the same dye-lot when purchased together. If dresses are purchased at different times we cannot guarantee the dresses will be cut from the same dye-lot.
„Top to Bottom“ reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- You fail to make payment to us when due.
- You breach any of our terms and conditions.
- If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
- We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.ttbfashion.com
We try to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website and in our catalogues is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
„Top to Bottom“ will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
Every effort has been made to ensure the product colors shown on the website are as close as possible to actual colors, however, different computer screens and devices may show slight variations and we cannot accept refunds or exchanges if you feel the color you receive is different to the color you saw on your computer screen.
We ship our production all over the world. All the items are being shipped from Lithuania. Shipping times vary depending on the country:
|OMNIVA delivery to terminals in Lithuania||Shipping time 1-2 business days|
|OMNIVA express delivery by courier in Lithuania||Shipping time 1-2 business days|
|Standard delivery to post department in Lithuania||Shipping time 3-6 business days|
|Standard delivery to Europe||Shipping time 6-9 business days|
|Standard delivery to America||Shipping time 15-30 business days|
|Standard delivery to Australia||Shipping time 15-30 business days|
|Standard delivery to other regions||Shipping time 15-30 business days|
PLEASE NOTE: standard mail and courier delivery can be impacted by the holiday season.
For additional fee you can choose “Express Shipping” as an option. Then we are committed to sew and deliver your purchase in 8-9 business days.
You are liable for any international import duties, customs & local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to.
These taxes and duties may need to be paid in order to release your order from customs on arrival into your country and „Top to Bottom“ takes no responsibility for these charges.
We are also not responsible for delays due to customs.
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON MADE TO ORDER ITEMS AS THESE ORDERS ARE INDIVIDUALLY MADE JUST FOR YOU.
The below return policy applies to items in stock at time of order.
It is possible to return purchased item within 14 days from the date when the item was delivered to you. We will refund your purchase amount as long as your item is returned:
- in the original condition that we sent it to you;
- unworn and with no signs of wear (make up, fake tan or deodorant marks, perfume, etc.);
- is sent to our address within 14 days of delivery.
We are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
When we receive the item and successfully check that it is in original condition as stated above your refund will be returned in the same way you made payment i.e. Paypal or VISA card.
The refund may take a few days or more from the date it was received and checked, depending on the systems and the banks.
Please make your return or exchange via FLIPO platform
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Protecting your private information is our priority. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our website, „Top to Bottom“ may collect personal information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase „Top to Bottom“ products, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
„Top to Bottom“ collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and deliver the items you have purchased.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
„Top to Bottom“ does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
„Top to Bottom“ may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries.
„Top to Bottom“ secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us: email@example.com
We kindly ask our clients to share pictures wearing “Top to Bottom” production. By sharing pictures with us clients agree that it might be used in official “Top to Bottom” social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) as well as in this website.
The „Top to Bottom“ website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For instance, if you personalize „Top to Bottom“ pages, or register with „Top to Bottom“ site or services, a cookie helps „Top to Bottom“ to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same „Top to Bottom“ website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the „Top to Bottom“ features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the „Top to Bottom“ services or websites you visit.